Notes to Webmasters
We are pleased to welcome you you our pages and hope you have a
pleasant and informative stay.
As there are an increasing number of sites linking to our pages we
have decided to set up a set of "Rules" on how to link to our
content. We hope that you will understand this measure, but past
experiences proved that not all webmasters are willing to adhere to
generally accepted netiquette.
Should you wish to link to the content created by us from one of the
pages/sites administered by you, this should not be a problem, so long
as you are prepared to follow the rules below.
- Prior to setting up/publishing a link to our content we
request a notification email. This notification must contain the
- Full internet address and title of the entry page of the
- Full internet address and title of the page containing the
- Full name and address of the person responsible for the
linking page, including phone, fax and email address.
- The act of sending the above email does not constitute
our consent to the act of linking. You will receive an
email either consenting or declining your request once the
site has been evaluated (usually within 24 hours).
- Should you offer pornographic, racist, violent or
any otherwise illegal content, save yourself the effort, you do
not stand a chance in a million of receiving our consent.
Which pages may you link to?
- Links must in all cases be to a file called "INDEX.HTML"
(in most folders you will find such a file for this purpose).
- Folders lacking such a file, you must link to such a file in
the next higher level of folders, unless otherwise stipulated in
the section "Exceptions".
- Exceptions to the conditions previously mentioned apply to the
following sections of our content.
- Pages below the folder www.senne.net/js/
(Jacqueline Sennes Africa Homepage) may be linked to ad lib,
so long as you adhere to the other rules.
How to display the pages linked to?
- Displaying content from our site via a link created/published
by you must be in a new browser window.
- The new browser window must be the standard browser window as
defined be the browser manufacturer. You may not utilise
browsers functionality (PopUp).
- You are not permitted to display/integrate graphics or
pictures directly from any of the folders on our website, but
must display the entire HTML page.
- Creating/Publishing any other type of link not mentioned
herein, is generally prohibited. Should you wish to
create/publish such a link, please notify us by email
accordingly. We will get in touch with you.